Monday, January 10, 2005

Unwired

Woohoo! Finally, the wireless system in my house is working and my computer is finally connected. No more hogging mum's laptop. Haha. Thanks mum, for all the online time.

Was quite busy these past few days. I dunno what exactly I've been doing but I've been doing lots of stuff. Yet, I'm still not doing the things I should be doing like arranging and tidying all my stuff in the room, exercising regularly, watching what I eat and engrossing myself in studying. Sigh....where does all the time go?

I seriously gotta watch less TV.

Went back to NYJC last wednesday to meet Mr Chan about Bio and ended up doing lots of other stuff. Checked out the ongoing orientation. I must say that the 27th student council is doing an amazing job with this year's orientation. They've really got things going. Mr Tan brought me to see the new teacher's room and saw some LTC photos. Met Mr Singh and had an awkward silent moment before he tols me "Life must go on" and we talked a bit about Mr John Lim. Mr Lim...still so dearly missed. It seems Mr Singh took over his table so that there wouldn't be an 'empty space'. Sometimes you just gotta give it to Mr Singh. He really knows what to do in almost every situation. I would say, he's as wise as Gandalf. Also, I finally met Mrs Ho! Talked about lots of stuff with her.

Anyway, the next day the NYJC orientation participants came over to my office at the CDHG and it was pretty fun trying to entertain them. Made the day a lot more enjoyable. JS also came over with a bunch of 26ers.

We'll see what the week brings ahead. I'll also get some photos of the memorial service tomorrow so I'll put that up on my blog.

See ya guys!

-HoZe-

No comments: