Saturday, February 26, 2005

Stuff

And so life goes on....as it always has.

Been quite busy this past few weeks. So busy that I've had aboslutely no time to catch up with my social life, as is my usual complaint. But I think this time it's really bad. People have been messaging me, calling me, emailing me, asking me if I still exist on the face of this earth, or in the case of the telephone callers, whether they need to pay extra for the long distance call to another dimension far far away. Sigh, I breally didn't know life could be this busy. But there is hope....I'm gonna drop a few commitments soon and hopefully I'll have more time for the things that really matter to me in my life after that.

And so now i've started to learn driving, which is not as easy as it seems. It takes quite a bit of getting used to and requires you to take a deep breathe and try to understand that you will not necessarily wreck the car. I've been through four lessons but unfortunately my progress has been really slow thus far. I've really gotta cncentrate more on this if I plan to hav a driving license by august.

And I really miss my sweetheart. It seems that everyday, my love for her grows more and more. It was her birthday a few days ago...Happy birthday dear. It's so wonderful to have you in my life dear and I'm thankful to Allah everyday that you're with me. :)

Ok people, I rpomise you that I will from this moment onwards try to stay more in contact with all of you. Promise from the bottom of my heart. So here goes....

Anyway, take care and have fun.

-HoZeFa-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha, I am going to try out my thought, your post bring me some good ideas, it's really amazing, thanks.

- Murk