Sunday, February 25, 2007

A new fear has gripped me. The fear which is brought about by desperation.

Everything is happening so quickly. There are too many things to be done. I'm trying to grasp at everything but it's all just slipping away.

I dunno what to anymore right now. I dunno if I have studied enough, and even if I haven't, I don't have the will to do it. I dunno where some of my relationships are going, and I'm totally worried about the future.

I'm not feeling anything. I'm not feeling for the people I'm supposed to feel about. I feel......just empty inside. And I can't do anything because of pressure. I tried to rectify the problem last time....but it just ended in status quo.

I don't know what to do. I can't cry, can't yell out in anger, can't scream in frustation, walk about in aguish.....because I feel nothing. Nothing.

Yet, the problems bugs me. Its affecting me in ways I don't understand. I need help, but I don't know where to find it.

Maula, I need you. now. please.

No comments: