Monday, May 09, 2005

After being repeatedly told to update my bog, here I am again after almost three weeks of absence.

As you may have concluded, while searching for answers to why I have been absent from the blogging scene for so long, I have been really really really busy. Which is the usual story. But I'm not complaining because being busy is good, it makes time pass faster when things get really boring. Haha.

Celebrated Mothers' Day yesterday. I was completely puzzled as to what to give my mum for Mothers' Day. Gifts have to be perfect. They have to mean something. So I thought since my mum is an executive, she needs a classy pen to carry around and use. So I got her a Stainless steel, airbrushed, roller ball Parker Pen. Which actually looks pretty cool. Hope she liked it. Happy Mothers' Day Mum!

Will update sommore later. Haha.

-HoZe-

No comments: