Friday, March 03, 2006

Hi everyone!

Well, the last few days were kinda exciting and I honestly wasn't bored for a minute. PK came over on Tuesday night and camped overnight at my place. We had been planning our trip to Pulau Ubin for a long time. I was going there actually to recce for an activity I will be conducting this coming weekend but we decided to also just bike around and take a break from the hustle and bustle of the city life. Since PK lives quite far from Changi, he stayed over at my place.

We went together with Abbas and Rahmat. So we met at Changi Jetty and took a bumboat to Pulau Ubin. Here's a photo of us at the jetty. We were like tourists taking photos everywhere. haha.

PK was an expert on Pulau Ubin. Thanks to him, our recce was much more condusive and we managed to get quite a lot of good spots. Here's me and PK at Camp Resilience traying to figure everything out.

After that we wnet biking around the island. The island is quite hilly so it was one heck of an exercise. Needless to say, my bottom was all sore when I returned to work the next day. Haha.

Today I went for my PPCDL practical lesson. It was like so cool! Just amazing!

Got to go for kayak expedition tomorrow. It's gonna be fun. i know it!

Have fun guys.

Hoze

1 comment:

Mohan said...

Hmmm.. Why didn't you write more about LTA Abbas' cycling skills i wonder..? hehehehe..