Monday, March 20, 2006

Wah......I tell you ah.....I'm really really tired now.

It's amazing how much you can push the body and how much further you can push your mind.

25 days to ORD! I really can't wait. Not that I'm not enjoying NS. Just that I want to resume my life again. Continue with my great life plan.

Right now, I'm like handing over more and more responsibilities in my NS workplace over to my juniors. My superiors no longer discuss with me long term projects or stuff. It's like I'm slowly phasing out. For the last two years, I've been like in the middle of everything and now its just seems weird stepping out already. Renewal is inevitable. I'll be stepping out soon, towards the rest of my life that is waiting for me and somebody else will be taking my place. I'll really miss working in the CDHG. I'm proud and glad to say that I've left a positive legacy over there. And even more than that, that I've learnt so much. Now, I'm looking forward to ORD and what lies ahead.

In the meantime, its the hot season, so please be careful where you throw your rubbish. Don't play with fire. :p

have fun.

HoZe

1 comment:

Yuchi said...

nice blog you have going...like some posts so far...engaging to say the least..

catch up soon, upon ur ORD (celebrate the occasion, but dun forget the good times and lessons learnt from NS)

a senior / a mentor / a friend / a fellow blogger.