Thursday, November 15, 2007

The last few days went by pretty well. Last Tuesday my cadets at Montfort Sec organised a barbeque and I was pretty impressed by their enthusiasm and spirit in organising and conducting the whole event. More importantly, it clearly showed that the mission Cpt Howard led starting almost two years back to create a united unit with its own identity has definitely been a success. Now very soon he is going to leave the unit to become the head of the training dept in HQ NCDCC. While still remaining my boss (haha), I will definitely miss him in Montfort. I believe I had a great working relationship with him and he was a wonderful OC. I do look forward to working under him in his new position.

1 comment:

Education Sg Blog said...

Start an official NCDCC blog for Montfort