Sunday, March 23, 2008

Exhaustion. Exhaustion. Exhaustion.

Seriously, there's no end in sight. When it seems that the workload is going to get less, it just gets more, and more. And more. It is never-ending. My UROPS report is due tomorrow and I have not yet completed it. It is going to be an all-nighter today. And tomorrow when I get back home at around 6-plus pm, I will have to go through another all-nighter to study for a freaking CA for molecular biology on Tuesday afternoon. Two days without sleep, I wonder what that will do to me. Prof Teo has been super-duper nice and has extended the paper 2 deadline for Human Relations till next week. Thank goodness, otherwise I might not get any sleep on Wednesday as well.

The week otherwise has been pretty good. However, I just wish I had been more productive. I must go to the Chatterbox at USP less often and study at the library or something where I will not distract myself. Yes you heard it right. I distract myself. Sometimes I'm a hyper kid. Good god.

I went to Montfort yesterday to find my boots were missing. I searched high and low for them and got rather worried because you can't achieve much with your uniform without boots. As it is I lost my gutters and was using rubber bands instead. I finally found my boots. They were all polished and very very shiny (with masking tape and the works). My sec 4 cadets polished my boots for me! I was so so touched. It was a really really nice gesture. Thanks guys! :) You know, Montfort ncdcc cadets are really great.

I have to get back on my 'healthy living' plan. As some people have so happily declared, I've not been sticking to it. But I'm going to try again with more determination!

Got more stuff to type but not enough time to type it. So will reserve that for another time. perhaps Wednesday when I have more time.

No comments: