Friday, May 09, 2008

Goodness! The last few days have really been a blur. I thought I would have some time to relax once the exams were over but its seems that the engine is still chugging on as the coal is still burning. Exams ended on a happy note on Tuesday (which exams don't end on a happy not?) and I went home and did some scheduled slacking. Yes, you read it right. Scheduled slacking. That happy moment didn't last for very long. The next day I was back at work at HQ NCDCC where some heavy duty stuff was done. I was supposed to have watched "Iron Man" at night but somebody cancelled out on me at the last minute. Boo! Yesterday was spent typing out many many official sounding email to many official sounding people. Today the morning was spent at HQ again and the afternoon was spent at Pulau Ubin. Yes. CCK to Changi. I do a lot of travelling. From the west to the east. I'm a jet-setter, I tell you. My life is glamorous. I live in denial.

Tomorrow, my dear readers, I will be having a meeting in the morning followed by tuition in the afternoon. At night, If I'm not wrong, there will be a wedding party I'm supposed to attend I think. The next day, tuition in the morning, bbq in the afternoon and year 2 reunion party at night! Finally some fun!!!!!!!!!

I am soooo gonna watch Iron Man next week. Yes, I am! Wipe that smirk off your face you!

I was watching episodes from season one of The West Wing. It's one of my favourite shows! I'm telling you if I had a choice of choosing any job in the world I like, I would like to be the President of The United States of America. He like gets to deal with so many world issues and the decisions he makes can really make a difference in the lives of people all over the world. Plus flying on Air Force One is cool! :) Too bad I'm not a natural born American citizen.

No comments: