Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I haven't blogged for quite a while. The reason is the same. The days have gone by faster than expected. They have been rather productive, however, production did not meet demand. Despite the pressures on my time, I have been rather satisfied and happy of late. Lot of work still remains to be done and many issues still remain at large but I'm confident that with Moula's presence in my heart things will always work out. :)

I have started special semester term 2 at NUS. People have always told me that special semester is crazy but I never really knew how crazy until I started to take Experimental Molecular Biology. Oh. My. God. It's driving me nuts! During normal semesters, there is only one lecture and one practical a week. During special sem, there are 2 lectures and 2 6-hour long practicals a week! And trust me, its really intensive. I have been hardly surviving and its just started! And we're gonna have our first CA next week!

I got my new handphone, finally! Mum got a voucher from Starhub and she gave it to me and I got my new HTC Touch for free! It's a really cool phone and I have just started exploring all the possibilities! :)

That's all for now.

Cya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

denoted adheres seminarsand regression herbaceous mines lehigh justifies evalutech georgia ninth
lolikneri havaqatsu