Monday, June 23, 2008

On Saturday, I went for facilitator training at MOE Changi Adventure Centre. It was great to meet all my old friends from NY again. And I did Dragon Boating.....yay! It was really quite exciting but I think I cheered a bit too much. Totally hoarse now.

Finally had a break yesterday and today. The do-nothing days. I deserve it before I start my special semester tomorrow to do experimental bio. Even then I would have to do my readings today before I can head to school tomorrow. I better study for for this one as I want nothing less than an A.

Went to Suntec City yesterday night and bought a new pair of casual shoes. Haven't had those for a while. Decided I needed more than one pair of shoes when I realised my shoes wear out really quickly because of all the stuff I do. On wednesday I plan to buy a new pair of sports shoes! And of course, seeing how a lot of my things are worn out, I've taken the liberty of making a wishlist. If you feel you need to give me a present, this list will be of tremendous help to you. :p

-Walking Shoes (Gotten already)
-Sports shoes
-Backpack (My Cerrotorre bag is dying but still serving me faithfully after so many years)
-A new handphone (akan datang when my plan expires in August)
-Pencil case (realised I don't have a real one)
-A new watch
-World Peace (Do you guys think you can get me this one? I'm not entirely sure where to get this.....wait, yes, I know, VOTE FOR OBAMA)
-Obama as US President (Come on my American friends, surely you can give me this?)
-A vote for obama campaign pin or something

Gosh.....I feel so materialistic. Sigh.

And for those of you who visit my blog without leaving a tag.....shame on you! :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow all I can say is that you are a great writer! Where can I contact you if I want to hire you?