Sunday, June 01, 2008

Lately I have been feeling rather empty inside. I have been doing lots of stuff I like to do, no doubt, but I can't shake that feeling of emptiness within me.

I'm doing outdoor activities, I'm writing, I'm working with youths, I'm organising stuff, my company's got a big project coming up, I'm satisfied with this semester's results and quite frankly, many things are looking up for me. But why do I still feel empty inside sometimes? I guess sometimes it has to do with the fact that for many of the things I do, I can't seem to see the results quickly enough. Perhaps I am not satisfied with just what I do but I also need to see the results and feel good about it. My writing may take a decade to get published, my company may take some time before it starts off, organising is a long and arduous process with little time to enjoy the reward and youths nowadays are not the most appreciative people or it might take till they make it big to realise there were little people like me who tried to make a difference.

I'm not going to give up what I do. I love the things I'm doing but I need fulfillment. I'm starting to wonder if I'm moving away from my center. God and Aqa Moula are my centers. Am I moving away from them without realising it? How many times a day do I remember Aqa Moula compared to perhaps a year ago? I shudder to think I am moving further away. Without Aqa Moula in my life, where would I be? I need to re focus on Moula. He gives meaning to the things I do, whatever it may be. When I do something I love and I feel Aqa Moula giving me strength and guidance, I need no results. I don't need anybody to say thank you nor do I need to make a load of cash. I know that Aqa Moula will be proud of my achievements and that would be enough. I would not feel so empty inside. So its time I moved back squarely on my center. Let every step I take be a step closer to Aqa Moula (TUS).

And people, be nice. Leave a tag once in a while when you visit.

No comments: