Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm sick and tired.

I'm sick and tired of being the problem solver to solve problems that were unnecessarily created.

I'm sick and tired of helping people out and being treated like crap.

I'm sick and tired for working my head off just to know that other people are being seen in better light.

I'm sick and tired of having people not listen to me and when things go wrong, I can't even say "I told you so" because of protocol.

I'm sick and tired of not having time to do the things I really want to do because I need so much down time right now because of all the repair work that needs to be done.

I'm sick and tired.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

accept that problem solving attracts you and gives you fulfillment.
you will be a better man.

Anonymous said...

Sound like you work in a technology company...

Stand up and confront the issues. That is the only way out of it. It'll get messy, but hey, you aren't in any better shape than you would be.