Sunday, June 10, 2007

NCDCC ATC June 2007 has just ended. I'm really tired right now and my eyes are burning like anything. But since I can't sleep at the moment I think I'll just type my thoughts down and see what I can do after that.

The last 7 days were amazing. Tiring, but amazing. Monday till Thursday was the ncdcc SNCO course in which I was in charge of the leadership programme and Friday till today was the ATC which was my first one ever since I became the ncdcc ATC coordinator. Why was it amazing? Because the kids, the cadets, were amazing. It is really great working with them. You think you're gonna teach them something but in the end, you end up learning so much more. I think joining ncdcc was a great decision. I'll write more on this when I'm more awake.....haha.

I think sometimes I spend too much time on people who really don't care about me and too little time on people who care about me and I really matter to. I think I really have to re-look this part of my life because I could be pushing away the people who matter the most in my life.

Anyway.....need sleep. Bye. :)

Hozefa

No comments: