Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Right now things are getting quite hectic as the usp freshman orientation camp comes creeping slowly. Today I had to make a difficult decision. It was difficult as my team mates would now have to do extra work and many others who helped us may not be too happy with the decision. But I believe the decision was the right one. I was reminded of something Bill Clinton wrote in his autobiography that a certain decision he was making at that moment in time was opposed by 80% of the electorate. He reasoned that if he didn't make the right decision and when the bad effects of it becomes apparent, he could not tell the people that he didn't make the right decision because 80% of them opposed him making the decision that he thought was right. I am thankful, however, that my core com members are so supportive and I'm confident we'll able to pull through hard times to organise a highly successful camp.

No comments: