Monday, June 11, 2007

Random thoughts of the day.....

It's so typical of me. One day I would be on such a high having accomplished something and the next day I will be all down again depressed about what I cannot achieve. Why am I such a perfectionist when I don't have the ability to live up to my own expectations? Why do I have so high expectations which I don't have the will to live up to? Argh! Perhaps high expectations are a blessing but at the moment, it's more a bane.

I don't know if I can ever fall in love again. The last time that happened, it didn't work out. Now i'm forever afraid that things will not work out. I'm afraid to put myself out there. I'm afraid to get close to anyone because in the end, I'm afraid I'll get hurt. But at the moment, love is not a priority. I'm not particularly looking for someone. I have too many other things to think about.

My social life is an almost zero. I don't know how it came to be this way. I used to be full of life and always had people to go out and watch a movie with. Now I don't really think so. I haven't watched any of the latest movies because I can't find anyone to go with. What would be closer to the truth is that I don't know who to call to go with. Sigh. Have to do something about this.

Gonna take a break today from everything. Things start again tomorrow.

HoZe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey... come over to msia n maybe we can go watch a movie! tt way u wont be a lil turtle in his lil shell =P

Anonymous said...

errmm.. btw.. it's me husseina.. not 'anonymous' =P

Anonymous said...

hey.

i still do exist, just for ur info. :)

shyuan.