Tuesday, April 15, 2008

After a little blogging hiatus I've decided to get back on the blogging scene. According to last sunday's papers, Singapore are 'sincere'. We blog for the sake of blogging and not money, like many bloggers in the west who blog for money. Makes me feel better, I think.

Last few weeks has been quite of a blur but very exciting. Shahzada Qusai BS Vajihuddin (Son of his Holiness, Aqa Moula) arrived in Singapore in the capacity of Saheb-e-Dawat (Special representative of His Holiness). My family was very very fortunate as Shahzada Saheb accepted our ziafat invitation (lunch). The ziafat was held at the Darul-Imarat as he was going to leave Singapore later that day. Shahzada saheb gave us a lot of Sharaf as he even came down to the Masjid to lead afternoon prayers. Soon after the ziafat started and Shahzada Saheb did lots of dua (prayers) for Dad and Mum. I was quite happy for both of them because they have had the blessings of Shahzada saheb's guidance in many aspects of their lives. Mum had Shahzada saheb's guidance and dua in her studies and now she's doing her PhD and MBA both at the same time! And dad has been in the khidmat of Dawat for so long all under Shahzada saheb's auspices. Shahzada saheb also blessed me and reviewed my khidmat in fire safety during Ashara Mubaraka. Qadir's khidmat was also arazed and shazada saheb blessed him too. Shahzada Saheb also blessed my company, Duck Learning! And then lunch :) All in all, I felt rather lucky that day and really privileged to be the recipient of so much dua, barakat and blessings.


Left: Shahzada saheb leading afternoon prayers during our ziafat.
Below: Shahzada Saheb blessing me and doing dua for me and Qadir beside me.














1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.