Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tonight is the eve of Aqa Moula's (TUS) 97th Milad Mubarak (birthday). To mumineen all around the world, Mubarak Mubarak!. And whats more, we've received the good news that tomorrow, we will be able to see and hear Aqa Moula (TUS) because there is a live relay of his waaz mubarak (sermon). Tomorrow, we will be so blessed! Showers of barakat will drench us! Moula will pray for us and do dua for us.

I am so lucky to have Aqa Moula (TUS) in my life. I cannot imagine my life without him. Who would have guided me to become who I am today? Who would have been my role model? When things get tough, who would I remember that would come and help me? Who would have shown me the true faith and path towards God? Who would have shown me that faith and religion is nothing without love? Only you Moula, only you.

Moula tomorrow please pray for me. Please pray for my faith, for my studies, for my company, for success this coming Saturday morning, for my future. And with your dua mubarak, I know the world will be a better place, for everyone.

May Khuda ta'ala give Moula a long and healthy life ta-rozay Qiyamat. Ameen!

Milad Mubarak!

No comments: